A Developers Blog: Looking Back At 2015

This blog has moved to GitHub, and you should be redirected shortly...

Monday, December 28, 2015

Looking Back At 2015

We are fast approaching the end of this year, and I just wanted to thank everyone that has stopped by and read some of my posts. This was my 1st year of maintaining a blog, and what a learning experience it has been.

Initially, I started this blog as a way to share what I had learned on AEM, and I was able to share a lot of information. However, with a career change, and not knowing how popular some of the posts where going to be, I had to start allocating time for comments, and time to improve general design of my blog.

After my career change, I was finding it hard to have time to share content just on AEM. So, I decided to switch gears and have my blog focus on a variety of developer topics, that way I could include any content that I was working on, and share that information with all of you.

Overall, I have enjoyed sharing what I have learned, and I hope you all have enjoyed the content. I look forward to sharing even more content with everyone next year.

I wish you all have a happy new year, and if you have any comments, please share them below!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home