A Developers Blog: Update For March

This blog has moved to GitHub, and you should be redirected shortly...

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Update For March

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been awhile since my last post here, so I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I haven't had a lot of time to create content rich posts since I have had a few life changes in the past 2 months. I ended up fracturing my ankle mid February, so my daily routine has changed quite a bit, and I had been asked to create blog posts for the new support community at LivePerson, so I have been focusing on creating content there.

I plan to start sharing those post here, and to start making new content for this blog shortly. In the mean time, I appreciate all of the readers that have still been dropping by.

In case you are interested, here is a link to the Experts Blog on the new support community at LivePerson: https://connect.liveperson.com/blogs/expert-blog

If you have any comments, please share them below.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home